Job Title: Back-End Developer (LARAVEL)
Seniority Level: Intermediate
Job Location: Lagos
Preferred Location – Surulere (Fully Remote)
Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals to become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
This role focuses on directly assisting the CTO in co-leading in the development of the core technicalities or back-end functionalities of our tech products (website and apps), and also rendering programming support in other areas relating to basic languages program writing and proof-reading, as well as assisting with general IT support whenever required to.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
• Contributing to the development of core website/app back-end functions
• Optimizing developed features for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Constantly mastering novel programming tools on the job for currency
• Aiding other basic programming duties not directly related to back-end whenever needful
• Occasionally assisting in implementation activities.
• A BSc or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and requisite web development tools
• Core working knowledge of PHP and LARAVEL
• Prior experience in Independent development is requisite
• A good understanding of DevOps is desirable
• Good working knowledge of the computer hardware and networking shall be an added advantage
(Salary range is negotiable)