Job Title: Chief of Staff
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: ₦100,000 - ₦120,000/Month
Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals to become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
The Chief of Staff offers needed support to the senior executives in achieving their goals - by coordinating their tasks, driving optimum execution as well as measuring progress. At Swift Medispark, the COS shall be working majorly with the CEO - managing his task lists, coordinating his time, taking over as many responsibilities as possible from day-to-day
This role shall take the form of an executive assistant to the CEO but it shall stretch beyond its traditional scope; as whoever is occupying is it meant to be a LEADER that can both hold the CEO (or other senior executives accountable to set goals) and also oversee strategic planning as well as processes implementation cutting across different units of the organization.
Therefore, while managing the daily duties of the CEO, they shall be interacting closely with other employees and identifying and addressing any issues that may arise - always seeing and prioritizing the big picture at all times.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Managing the CEO’s daily schedule
• Manage the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the CEO's office
• Taking up tasks from the CEO’s task list and ensuring execution
• Assisting in goal setting and time-management
• Managing email correspondences on behalf of the CEO
• Signing off documents (whenever required) on behalf of the CEO
• Contributing to social media outreaches, branding, and digital strategy
• Administrative tasks including but not limited to procurements, deliveries, travel bookings, etc.
• Assisting in fundraising/pitching activities/events' participation
• Assisting with basic accounting duties including but not limited to invoicing, budgeting, book-keeping, debt recovery, savings improvement, and financial reports.
• Attending meetings on behalf of the CEO (in any capacity)
• Be an integral part of the CEO's working team across board and engage with other team members on behalf of the CEO to achieve set goals
• Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization.
• Assist other executive team members (in the CEO's capacity) to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules.
• Contribute to determining key performance indicators and how to measure team performance.
The role will therefore demand:
- Strong leadership skills
- Task management
- Social Media & brand management expertise
- Business strategy development
- Administration & Operations experience
•BSC or its equivalent in Business Admin, Comp Science, MIS (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
•Prior corporate experience (of not less than 1.5 years) is desirable
•Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
•Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
•A strong background in tech
•Excellent verbal and written communication in the English Language.
APPLICANT MUST NECESSARILY BE RESIDENT IN LAGOS
Application closes on Monday, 14th of Feb. 2022 by 12.00 PM.
( Please Be honest with your replies)